ISO 22301 CERTIFICATION IN KUWAIT
ISO 22301 Certification (Business Continuity Management System)
ISO 22301 is a globally accredited standard for the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) in Kuwait. It aims to make the ISO standard more streamlined and practical to comply with ISO requirements. Its purpose is to help organizations identify and priorities business threats to eliminate them. It will also help your organization get international recognition, as your processes will be accepted worldwide.
ISO 22301 certification in Kuwait is a powerful tool for business improvement and provides strategic guidance to allow you to constantly meet regulatory requirements and client expectations. It has been adopted by a majority of organizations all over the world and is used by various sectors to regularly monitor, maintain, and improve the quality of their products and services.
Benefits of ISO 22301 Certification:
- Elevates the image of your company.
- Maximizes your corporate profits.
- Reduces risk to your business.
- Boosts your business credibility.
- Increase competitive power.
- Helps you meet your client’s expectations.
- Improves corporate performance.
This standard was first published in May 2012 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), with over 160 members globally. And it was later updated in October 2019. Currently, this is ISO 22301:2019, according to the most recent revision.
For whom ISO 22301 Certification is beneficial?
ISO 22301 certification applies to all organizations in Kuwait regardless of size or sector. Over a million organizations around the world have adopted the ISO standard for their business continuity management systems.
Using ISO 22301 standard is beneficial to organizations of all sizes and sectors in the following manner:
- For systematizing their processes.
- For more effective processes.
- Continuous improvement of business operations.
- Keep customers satisfied.
- Comply with BCMS requirements.
- Build a reputation in the marketplace.
Principles of ISO 22301 Standard
engagement of people
evidence-based decision making
and relationship management
There are numerous procedures that a company needs to follow in order to get ISO 22301 certified.
- FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM:
During the application process, you are required to provide details about your business and certification requirements to the certification body.
- REVIEW OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
The technical team at SIS Certifications will review and verify the specific details provided by you in the request form. The customer is then obliged to accept and sign the certification proposal.
- BEGINNING OF THE CERTIFICATION AUDIT:
Beginning a certification audit involves two phases:
Stage 1 is documentation audit and Stage 2 is Primary Audit.
- Phase 1 (DOCUMENTATION AUDIT)- At this stage, the auditor of the certification body verifies the preparedness of the organization for stage 2 audit based on procedures.
- Phase 2 (PRIMARY AUDIT)- This verifies the extent of the fulfilment of the standard requirements.
- CLOSURE OF NON-CONFORMANCES:
After the non-conformances identified by the ISO auditor, you must implement measures to close them.
- ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATION:
When all non-conformances are closed and all findings are documented in the ISO review report, the concerned body, such as SIS Certifications, will provide you with the required ISO certification.
- SURVEILLANCE AUDITS:
This is an audit that is performed periodically to ensure that your management system continues to meet the requirements between audits.
It must be noted that the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) does not issue certificates. It is done by external certification bodies. SIS Certifications is one such body which holds the reputation for being one of the best in the business. We have 15000+ clients all over the world across 35+ countries, and multiple certifications under the scope of our ever- growing services. Our vast pool of experienced auditors aims to comprehensively assess your compliance to the set norms, and certify on the basis of adherence to the set standards.
To know more about SIS Certifications – Click Here